We appreciate your patronage of the State Theatre. We share your disappointment that there are show postponements and cancellations due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are operating at a limited capacity due to government restrictions and social distancing requirements. We will be emailing full information regarding your ticketing options in the upcoming weeks.
If a show is cancelled and will not be rescheduled, or you cannot make the new date of a rescheduled show, please consider donating your tickets to our “Your Seat is Waiting Campaign”. The non-profit State Theatre relies on both ticket sales and community contributions to survive. At this unprecedented time when our theatre must remain dark, our overhead expenses (including the upkeep of our beautiful historic building) remain constant. Donations are needed now more than ever to sustain the theatre as we prepare for the time when the curtain can rise again. The CARES Act includes a provision that includes an above-the-line tax deduction of $300, even if you do not itemize on your tax return.
The performances that are currently impacted include:
- Dancing with the Lehigh Valley Stars – Cancelled
- The Color Purple — Cancelled
- FREDDY© Preview Party — Cancelled
- FREDDY© Dress Rehearsal — Cancelled
- Riverdance: 25th Anniversary show – Rescheduled – New Date – June 23, 2021
- The Orchestra: Former Members of ELO – Cancelled
- One Night of Queen – Rescheduled – New Date – April 17, 2021
- Anthony Rodia — Cancelled
- The Fab Faux – Rescheduled – New Date- March 13, 2021
- Red Hot Chilli Pipers – Rescheduled – New Date- March 11, 2021
- Oh What a Night of Rock n Roll— Rescheduled – New Date – April 24, 2021
- The Daily Show Writers Comedy Tour – Rescheduled – New Date – January 30, 2021
- Ringo Starr & His All Starr Band – Rescheduled – New Date – June 7, 2021
Thank you for your patience and support and please stay safe and we look forward to gathering again as soon as we can.
President and CEO
State Theatre Center for the Arts, Inc