The State Theatre is a privately run facility. We prohibit weapons of any kind, outside food / beverage /alcohol, drugs, video cameras, and professional grade cameras. Please leave these items at home or in your vehicles. All Guests entering the theatre will pass through a metal detector and are subject to a bag search conducted by The State Theatre security personnel. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items.
Prohibited items include:
- firearms, stun guns, cutting weapons, striking weapons, chemical weapons, fireworks, explosives, or any other dangerous or hazardous devices or weapons
- animals other than a registered service animal assisting persons with disabilities
- signs, posters, banners, balloons, flags, laser pointers/pens
- any item with offensive writing or images
- any outside food or beverage
- cans, bottles, glass, or other beverage containers. (Exceptions made for medical reasons)
- illegal drugs
- aerosol cans
- any noise-making device (i.e., whistles, air horns, drums, horns)
- selfie sticks or go pros
- Professional cameras, video, or audio equipment
- unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements etc.
- drones or other model aircraft or remote-controlled device of any kind, may not be operated on State Theatre property.
- any other item deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous by State Theatre management.