Click on question for more information
BOX OFFICE POLICIES
- All internet orders are processed in Real-Time.
- For a seating chart please click HERE.
- In-person window sales at the Box Office are processed in Real-Time!
- Phone orders are time/dated and processed in the order that they are received.
- We do not “hold” seats without payment
- At this time, Gift Cards cannot be redeemed over the internet. To use a Gift Card towards a purchase you must phone your order into our Box Office at 610-252-3132 or purchase tickets at the Box Office window at 453 Northampton Street, Easton PA.
To purchase a State Theatre Gift Card please click HERE
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- NO REFUNDS
- NO EXCHANGES
- All programs, artists, performance dates and times are subject to change.
Memberships purchased during the month of August will expire July 31 of the following year.
- Limit 10 tickets per Membership per performance during Members Only sales periods.
- Group Rates – Must contact our Box Office at (610)252-3132. 10% – groups 10 or more. 15% – groups of 20 or more.
- One free ticket for groups of 40 or more.
- Under 18 or Valid Student ID (Listed on certain performances)
- A 5% City of Easton Admission Tax will be added to each ticket purchased, regulated by the City of Easton. (Max of $2.50 per ticket.)
- A $7.00 per transaction processing fee is added to each order
- A $2.00 per ticket is charged for Internet purchasing, in addition to the processing fee
- A $3.00 Theatre Restoration Fee will be added to each ticket purchased
- We reserve the right to hold tickets at will call for ticket pick-up, pending photo identification of the original ticket purchaser.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to require that the credit card used to purchase the tickets be shown at the time of Will Call pick-up, by the original ticket purchaser. The card must be a valid credit card issued by the credit card company directly to the original ticket purchaser, with their name appearing on the card.
- Exact seating can be seen on the Internet and at the box office window at 453 Northampton Street, Easton PA. By phone, requests for certain areas (i.e. aisle, loge, etc.) are accepted but not guaranteed.
- Tickets will be mailed out within 7 days (If the performance is within 16 days or less, the tickets will be held at the box office)
- Will Call Ticket pick-up: The original ticket purchaser must show photo identification when picking up tickets at the Box Office Window
- An automatic reprint fee of $5.00 per ticket will be charged for all ticket replacements that are requested more than 30 days after the purchase date. Please notify the State Theatre Box Office within 30 days if you are not in receipt of your tickets. Please check your tickets immediately to confirm your order is complete and accurate. All reprint fees must be paid at the time of the request.
- To purchase a child’s price ticket (where applicable), the child must be 12 years old or younger
- Regardless of age, everyone must have a ticket to enter a performance. Out of respect to all patrons, children under 4 will not be admitted to performances that are not designed for children. Bringing infants to any performance is prohibited.
- When purchasing a membership, you will receive your membership card and login information in the mail within a few days
- The State Theatre is a privately run facility. We prohibit weapons of any kind, outside alcohol, outside food, coolers, and video cameras. Anything that is not permitted on an air plane will be prohibited. Please leave all of these items at home or in your vehicles.
- The State Theatre reserves the right to refuse admission, to the Theatre and to the grounds of the Theatre to any person, or to require a person already admitted to leave the Theatre or its grounds, whose conduct or presence is considered by a responsible officer of the Theatre to be causing or liable to cause annoyance to the public, or to endanger or be liable to endanger the public or Theatre, or to be otherwise undesirable.
House Policies Regarding Prohibited Items & Photography
Prohibited Items: The State Theatre is a privately run facility. We prohibit weapons of any kind, outside alcohol, outside food, coolers, video cameras, and professional grade cameras. Please leave all of these items at home or in your vehicles. All Guests entering the theatre during an event are subject to a visual inspection and a bag inspection conducted by The State Theatre security personnel. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items.
Standard Photo Policy: Be courteous to the people around you. People are here to see a live performance, not a glowing screen. Video recording on any device and/or flash photography is prohibited at all times. This policy will be strictly enforced and management reserves the right to deny any electronic device at their discretion.
Privacy Notice – Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
You have voluntarily provided personally identifiable information as it pertains to an online and Box Office purchase of Show Tickets at the State Theatre. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Such information may include your name and address, your phone number, your email, your credit/debit card used in a transaction, and the billing address of such card used in a transaction.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding your interest in the State Theatre and our shows and performances. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
We may, from time to time, contact you via phone, mail, or email in the future to tell you about specials, new shows or changes in our scheduled events.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, Membership, Box Office, Customer Service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
For more information, you may contact the State Theatre by calling 610.248.7766 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Can I Purchase Tickets?
Tickets may be purchased many ways.
- They can be ordered online through the State Theatre’s web site. To view the current State Theatre schedule and order tickets click here.
- Tickets may be purchased in person at the Box Office located at 453 Northampton St. in Easton, PA.
- Tickets may be purchased by phone by calling the Box Office at 610-252-3132 or 1-800-999-S-T-A-T-E.
This is the official and only way to purchase State Theatre, Easton, PA tickets. Please beware of Brokers & Scalpers
Who Needs a Ticket? Can I Bring Children?
Regardless of age, everyone in attendance must have a ticket. Out of respect to all patrons, children under 4 will not be admitted to performances that are not designated for children. Bringing infants to any performance is prohibited.
What if I Don’t Have My Ticket?
An automatic reprint fee of $5.00 per ticket will be charged for all ticket replacements that are requested more than 30 days after the purchase date. Please notify the State Theatre Box Office within 30 days if you are not in receipt of your tickets. Please check your tickets immediately to confirm your order is complete and accurate. All reprint fees must be paid at the time of the request.
How are Tickets Processed?
Tickets purchased at the State Theatre Box Office Window (453 Northampton Street in Easton) and by using Real-Time ticketing at www.statetheatre.org are processed immediately. All phone orders are date/time stamped and processed in the order they are received, beginning after window sales.
Is There a Seating Diagram I Can View?
When is the Box Office Open?
During the regular main season (generally Fall – Spring), the State Theatre Box Office at 453 Northampton Street is open for in-person window sales and phone sales Monday – Friday, 10 AM – 4 PM. For Summer, Holiday or Special Hours, please see our Hours of Operation or call the Box Office at 610-252-3132.
Where is the Theatre Located?
The State Theatre is located at 453 Northampton Street, Easton, PA on the Pennsylvania/New Jersey border. It is about 70 miles north of Philadelphia and 70 miles west of New York.
For more information please see the Directions to the State Theatre Box Office page.
Please see the Show Nights Parking Directions page for more information and directions to the Easton Parking Garage.
Where Do I Park on Show Nights?
Parking is available at the City of Easton Municipal Garage at 3rd and Ferry Streets. For questions or comments regarding the City of Easton Municipal Garage call 610-250-6621 or email@example.com
A free Trolley (pick up at 3rd & Pine) will transport you from the parking garage to the State Theatre before the show and back again after the show.
The State Theatre Trolley is sponsored by Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network.
Travel directions are listed below, or for Directions from your location to the Easton Parking Garage:
How Do I Get to the Parking Garage?
From the East (New Jersey)
- Take 22W to 2nd exit “Lafayette College/ Downtown Easton” after toll bridge in PA. Turn left onto Third St. Go half way around circle and continue on 3rd St. for one block. Turn right on Pine St. The garage is on your left.
- Take 78W to “Easton” exit. Turn right at stop sign onto Morgan Hill Road. Turn left at 2nd stop sign onto St. John Street. St. John Street becomes 3rd St. Turn on Pine St. The garage is on your left.
From the West (Allentown/Bethlehem)
- Take 22E to “4th St.” exit in Easton. Follow 4th St. to 3rd stop. Turn left on Ferry St. The garage is on your left.
- Take 78E to “Easton” exit. Turn left onto Morgan Hill Road. Turn left at 2nd stop sign onto St. John Street. St. John Street becomes 3rd St. Turn left on Pine St. The garage is on your left.
From the North (Stroudsburg/Poconos)
- Take 33S to 22E.
- Take 22E to “4th St.” exit in Easton. Follow 4th St. to 3rd stop. Turn left on Ferry St. The garage is on your left.
From the South (Riegelsville/Doylestown)
- Take 611N. Turn right at light onto 3rd St. Turn left on Pine St. The garage is on your left.
For Directions from your location to the Easton Parking Garage:
Is Audio Enhancement Available?
Audio enhancement headphones for the hard of hearing are available. Please ask to see the House Manager in the lobby for assistance.
I Have Seat C1 and My Friend Has C3… Are We Together?
Seats numbered 1-3-5, etc. are next to each other- on house left. Seats numbered 2-4-6, etc. are also adjacent, on house right. Seats numbered 101-102-103, etc. are also adjacent – in the center sections.
When Do the Doors Open?
The Box Office opens at least 2 hours before curtain time. For seating, the Theatre generally opens one hour before curtain time.
Is the Theatre Handicapped Accessible?
Yes, the theatre is handicapped accessible on the main level. There are two accessible facilities off our main lobby and seating for patrons using wheelchairs is available through our Box Office. Our elevator goes to the second floor of the facilty, but does not go to the LOGE and BALCONY seating. There are additional steps in which to reach those levels. If you require the use of the elevator to reach balcony seating, ask for assistance from one of our volunteer ushers. Please call 610-252-3132 for further information.
How Do I Redeem a State Theatre Gift Card?
State Theatre Gift Cards do not have an expiration date. They may be redeemed for State Theatre productions or may be used to purchase a State Theatre Membership. They may not be used for a show presented by an outside promoter.
You can redeem State Theatre Gift Cards in two ways:
- In person, at our box office.
- Over the phone, by calling the box office at 610-252-3132. Please have the Gift Card number and Gift Card amount on hand.
Please Note: You may only redeem the Gift Card for State Theatre productions. Once a ticket order is placed, the amount will be deducted from your Gift Card. There are no refunds or exchanges.
Weather Cancellation Policy
Inclement weather is not a cause for cancellation. As long as the artist can make it to the theatre the show will go on. There are no refunds or exchanges because of bad weather. Plan to leave home early, and please travel carefully. If the status of a show does change, an announcement will be posted on the home page of this website and will be made on local radio and television.
Are there Service Fees on Ticket Orders?
A $7 processing fee is added to all ticket orders. In addition to the processing fee (per order), an Internet Service Fee of $2.00 per ticket will apply to orders placed online. A 5% City of Easton Amusement Tax will be added to each ticket purchased, which is regulated by the City of Easton (Max of $2.50 per ticket). A $3.00 Theatre Restoration Fee will be added to each ticket purchased.