BOX OFFICE ASSOCIATE (PART TIME):
Part-time person needed in the State Theatre Center for the Arts Box Office to work show nights and weekends. Hours will vary from week to week depending on the performance schedule. Perfect opportunity for someone looking for extra income. Computer knowledge, customer service experience, and excellent work ethics are essential.
- Interacting with Theatre patrons in person, on phone and via email
- Process tickets, gift cards and any other items on sale through the Theatre
- Work directly with Box Office Manager
- Other duties as assigned to meet and enhance the mission of the State Theatre and the FREDDY© Awards program.
- Outstanding customer service and communications skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work nights and weekends, as needed.
TO APPLY: Please send cover letter and resume to Ruthann Gargone, Box Office Manager, at email@example.com
We are seeking a part-time Janitor available to work varying hours week to week, including evenings and weekends. The duties of the janitor are designed to keep the facility clean and sanitary for the Theatre’s patrons, guests and staff. The external and internal appearance of a building reflects on the occupants. It is important for a custodian, or janitor, to be careful and thorough in working, cleaning and tidying the premises. The ideal candidate will be experienced in a custodian role focused on building upkeep.
- Ensure spaces are prepared for the next day by taking out trash, tidying furniture and dusting surfaces.
- Sweep and mop floors and vacuum carpets.
- Wash and sanitize toilets, sinks and showers and restock disposables (e.g., soap)
- Wipe mirrors and windows
- Maintain outer premises by watering plants, cleaning entrances.
- Shoveling snow from the sidewalk, lifting heavy items, moving chairs etc.
- Proven experience as custodian, janitor or in a similar role.
- The duties of the janitor are designed to keep the facility clean and sanitary for the Theatre’s patrons, guests and staff.
- Cleaning areas including the Theatre, Ballroom, Gallery, Dressing Rooms, Catering Hall, Restrooms, etc.
- Snow Removal as needed.
- Light maintenance work.
- Knowledge of safe disposal of chemical liquids and other hazardous components
- Attention to detail and conscientiousness.
TO APPLY: Please send cover letter and resume to John Kaub, Facility Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-Show Set-Up
- Maintenance and Light Housekeeping Duties
- Grounds Maintenance
- Any other duties assigned by the Front of House Manager
TO APPLY: Please send cover letter and resume to Natalie Miller, Front of House Manager, at email@example.com