Want to be a Volunteer?
The State Theatre Center for the Arts, Inc. is always looking for new volunteers.
- You must be at least 16 years of age.
- Available to work at least three shows a quarter.
- Be able to commit to approximately five hours per show.
- New volunteers will also be given an Usher Manual which they are expected to read and be familiar with house procedures.
Volunteering opportunities Include:
- Ushering (main stage, kids shows, special events)
- Administration Front Desk
- Direct Mailings
- Community Outreach
Any one interested in volunteering, please fill out the Volunteer application.
For additional information or questions about volunteering please call Natalie Miller at 610-258-7766 ext. 202 or via email at email@example.com.