Want to be a Volunteer?
The State Theatre Center for the Arts, Inc. is always looking for new volunteers.
- You must be at least 14 years of age.
- Available to work at least three shows a month.
- Be able to commit to approximately five hours per show.
- Accepted applicants must be available for a training session before the new season.
- New volunteers will also be given an Usher Manual which they are expected to read and be familiar with house procedures.
Volunteering opportunities Include:
- Ushering (main stage, kids shows, special events)
- Administration Front Desk
- Direct Mailings
- Community Outreach
Any one interested in volunteering, please fill out the Volunteer application form and submit to Frank P. Kutch, Volunteer Coordinator.
For additional information or questions about volunteering please contact our volunteer coordinator at 610-258-7766 ext. 202 or via email at email@example.com.