Want to be a Volunteer?
The State Theatre Center for the Arts, Inc. is always looking for new volunteers.
- You must be at least 14 years of age.
- Available to work at least three shows a month.
- Be able to commit to approximately five hours per show.
- Accepted applicants must be available for a training session before the new season.
- New volunteers will also be given an Usher Manual which they are expected to read and be familiar with house procedures.
Volunteering opportunities Include:
- Ushering (main stage, kids shows, special events)
- Administration Front Desk
- Direct Mailings
- Community Outreach
Any one interested in volunteering, please fill out the Volunteer application form and submit to Frank P. Kutch, Volunteer Coordinator.
For additional information or questions about volunteering please contact our volunteer coordinator at 610-258-7766 ext. 202 or via email at email@example.com.
The main duty of the State Theatre’s Front of House Technician (FOHTech) is to assist the staff of the State Theatre before, during and after a performance. (Usually 3 hours before and 1 hour after the performance.) The FOHTech’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to; pre-show and post show special function set-ups and break downs, pre-show lobby set-ups (i.e. sponsor signage, ash trays, no parking signs, stocking bathrooms, etc.) and ground maintenance (i.e. removal of debris and snow as needed.)
For a more detailed job description contact Mike Cook at 610-258-7766 x235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send resume and references to email@example.com
The duties of the assistant custodian are designed to keep the facility clean and sanitary for the Theatre’s patrons, guests and staff.
This is a part time hourly position and the qualities we are seeking include friendliness, reliability, trustworthy, loyal and must be dedicated to the Theatre’s staff and mission.
Requirements and Tasks:
• Cleaning areas including the Theatre, Ballroom, Gallery, Dressing Rooms,
Catering Hall, restrooms, Administrative Offices etc.
• Snow Removal as Required
• Light maintenance work
Hours are on an as-needed basis and will vary week to week and will include some Saturdays and Sundays. Hours generally fall between 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM