Want to be a Volunteer?
The State Theatre Center for the Arts, Inc. is always looking for new volunteers.
- You must be at least 14 years of age.
- Available to work at least three shows a month.
- Be able to commit to approximately five hours per show.
- Accepted applicants must be available for a training session before the new season.
- New volunteers will also be given an Usher Manual which they are expected to read and be familiar with house procedures.
Volunteering opportunities Include:
- Ushering (main stage, kids shows, special events)
- Administration Front Desk
- Direct Mailings
- Community Outreach
Any one interested in volunteering, please fill out the Volunteer application form and submit to Shawna Bernecker, Volunteer & Event Services Coordinator.
For additional information or questions about volunteering please call Natalie Miller at 610-258-7766 ext. 202 or via email at email@example.com.
PART TIME CUSTODIAN:
PRIMARY JOB DESCRIPTION:
The duties of the custodian are designed to keep the facility clean and sanitary for the Theatre’s patrons, guests and staff. This is a part time hourly position and the qualities we are seeking include friendliness, reliability, trustworthiness, loyalty and must be dedicated to the Theatre’s staff and mission.
REQUIREMENTS AND TASKS:
Catering Hall, Restrooms, Administrative Offices etc.
TO APPLY: Please send resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
FRONT OF HOUSE TECH (PART TIME):
To assist the staff of the State Theatre before, during, and after performances / events.
- Pre-Show Set-Up
- Maintenance and Light Housekeeping Duties
- Grounds Maintenance
- Any other duties assigned by the Front of House Manager
TO APPLY: Please send cover letter and resume to Natalie Miller, Front of House Manager, at email@example.com