Want to be a Volunteer?
The State Theatre Center for the Arts, Inc. is always looking for new volunteers.
- You must be at least 14 years of age.
- Available to work at least three shows a quarter.
- Be able to commit to approximately five hours per show.
- New volunteers will also be given an Usher Manual which they are expected to read and be familiar with house procedures.
Volunteering opportunities Include:
- Ushering (main stage, kids shows, special events)
- Administration Front Desk
- Direct Mailings
- Community Outreach
Any one interested in volunteering, please fill out the Volunteer application form and submit to Natalie Miller, Front Of House Manager.
For additional information or questions about volunteering please call Natalie Miller at 610-258-7766 ext. 202 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BOX OFFICE ASSISTANT (PART TIME):
Part-time person needed in the State Theatre Center for the Arts Box Office. Flexible work schedule for weekdays but may include occasional night and weekend hours. Computer knowledge, customer service experience, and good work ethics are essential.
- Interacting with Theatre patrons in person, on phone and via email
- Process tickets, gift cards, memberships, and any other items on sale through the Theatre
- Work directly with Box Office Manager
- Other duties as assigned to meet and enhance the mission of the State Theatre and the FREDDY© Awards
- Outstanding customer service and communications skills
- Ability to thrive in fast- paced environment
- Ability to work occasional nights and weekends
TO APPLY: Please send cover letter and resume to Ruthann Gargone, Box Office Manager, at email@example.com
FRONT OF HOUSE TECH (PART TIME):
To assist the staff of the State Theatre before, during, and after performances / events.
- Pre-Show Set-Up
- Maintenance and Light Housekeeping Duties
- Grounds Maintenance
- Any other duties assigned by the Front of House Manager
TO APPLY: Please send cover letter and resume to Natalie Miller, Front of House Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org