We appreciate your patronage of the State Theatre. We share your disappointment that there are show postponements and cancellations due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please review the following information and options, so that we may follow through according to your wishes. Even if you plan on keeping your tickets for the shows with rescheduled dates, we ask that you respond for each show.
We are operating at a limited capacity due to government restrictions and social distancing requirements. We thank you for your support, and are reaching out with options first for rescheduled and cancelled shows.
If a show is cancelled and will not be rescheduled, or you cannot make the new date of a rescheduled show, please consider donating your tickets to our “Your Seat is Waiting Campaign”. The non-profit State Theatre relies on both ticket sales and community contributions to survive. At this unprecedented time when our theatre must remain dark, our overhead expenses (including the upkeep of our beautiful historic building) remain constant. Donations are needed now more than ever to sustain the theatre as we prepare for the time when the curtain can rise again. The CARES Act includes a provision that includes an above-the-line tax deduction of $300, even if you do not itemize on your tax return.
The performances that are currently impacted include:
- Dancing with the Lehigh Valley Stars – Cancelled
- The Color Purple — Cancelled
- FREDDY© Preview Party — Cancelled
- FREDDY© Dress Rehearsal — Cancelled
- Riverdance: 25th Anniversary show – Rescheduled – New Date – June 23, 2021
- The Orchestra: Former Members of ELO – Cancelled
- One Night of Queen – Rescheduled – New Date – April 17, 2021
- Anthony Rodia — Cancelled
- The Fab Faux – Rescheduled – New Date- March 13, 2021
- Red Hot Chilli Pipers – Rescheduled – New Date- March 11, 2021
- Oh What a Night of Rock n Roll— Rescheduled – New Date – April 24, 2021
- The Daily Show Writers Comedy Tour – Rescheduled – New Date – January 30, 2021
- Ringo Starr & His All Starr Band – Rescheduled – New Date – June 7, 2021
- For shows that have been RESCHEDULED to a New Date: Your current tickets will be valid for the new performance date. Even if you plan on keeping your tickets, please fill out the form below. You may keep your tickets for the rescheduled date, donate your tickets to the “Your Seat is Waiting” campaign, receive a credit for future ticket purchases, or receive a refund.
- For shows that have been CANCELLED: Please fill out the form below. You may donate your tickets to the “Your Seat is Waiting” campaign, receive a credit for future ticket purchases, or receive a refund.
By submitting this form, you agree to the terms and conditions as outlined by the State Theatre Center for the Arts, Inc. You will receive an email confirmation when your form is received. If a refund is not requested within 30 days of June 12, 2020, rescheduled shows will default to keeping your tickets for the rescheduled date. Refunds for cancelled shows not requested within 30 days, will receive credit on account for future ticket purchases. Once outside the 30 day window, all sales are final with no refunds or exchanges. Stay Safe. Thank you for your patience. Questions? Click HERE for FAQ’s.