INTERNET TICKETING STARTS HERE!
To purchase tickets to shows which are on sale
to members, please click on the button below.
Box Office policies listed below and agree to them.
State Theatre Box Office Policies:
- All internet orders are processed in Real-Time.
- For a seating chart please click HERE.
- In-person window sales at the Box Office are processed in Real-Time!
- Phone orders are time/dated and processed in the order that they are received.
- We do not “hold” seats without payment
- At this time, Gift Cards cannot be redeemed over the internet. To use a Gift Card towards a purchase you must phone your order into our Box Office at 610-252-3132 or purchase tickets at the Box Office window at 453 Northampton Street, Easton PA.
To purchase a State Theatre Gift Card please click HERE
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- NO REFUNDS
- NO EXCHANGES
- All programs, artists, performance dates and times are subject to change.
Memberships purchased during the month of August will expire July 31 of the following year.
- Limit 10 tickets per Membership per performance during Members Only sales periods.
- Group Rates – Must contact our Box Office at (610)252-3132. 10% – groups 10 or more. 15% – groups of 20 or more.
- One free ticket for groups of 40 or more. Childs price does not change – 10 & Under (listed on certain performances)
- Under 18 or Valid Student ID (Listed on certain performances)
- A 5% City of Easton Admission Tax will be added to each ticket purchased, regulated by the City of Easton. (Max of $2.50 per ticket.)
- A $7.00 per transaction processing fee is added to each order
- A $2.00 per ticket is charged for Internet purchasing, in addition to the processing fee
- A $3.00 Theatre Restoration Fee will be added to each ticket purchased
- We reserve the right to hold tickets at will call for ticket pick-up, pending photo identification of the original ticket purchaser.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to require that the credit card used to purchase the tickets be shown at the time of Will Call pick-up, by the original ticket purchaser. The card must be a valid credit card issued by the credit card company directly to the original ticket purchaser, with their name appearing on the card.
- Exact seating can be seen on the Internet and at the box office window at 453 Northampton Street, Easton PA. By phone, requests for certain areas (i.e. aisle, loge, etc.) are accepted but not guaranteed.
- Tickets will be mailed out within 7 days (If the performance is within 16 days or less, the tickets will be held at the box office)
- Will Call Ticket pick-up: The original ticket purchaser must show photo identification when picking up tickets at the Box Office Window
- An automatic reprint fee of $5.00 per ticket will be charged for all ticket replacements that are requested more than 30 days after the purchase date. Please notify the State Theatre Box Office within 30 days if you are not in receipt of your tickets. Please check your tickets immediately to confirm your order is complete and accurate. All reprint fees must be paid at the time of the request.
- To purchase a child’s price ticket (where applicable), the child must be 10 years old or younger
- Regardless of age, everyone must have a ticket to enter a performance. Out of respect to all patrons, children under 4 will not be admitted to performances that are not designed for children. Bringing infants to any performance is prohibited.
- When purchasing a membership, you will receive your membership card and login information in the mail within a few days
- The State Theatre is a privately run facility. We prohibit weapons of any kind, outside alcohol, outside food, coolers, and video cameras. Anything that is not permitted on an air plane will be prohibited. Please leave all of these items at home or in your vehicles.
- The State Theatre reserves the right to refuse admission, to the Theatre and to the grounds of the Theatre to any person, or to require a person already admitted to leave the Theatre or its grounds, whose conduct or presence is considered by a responsible officer of the Theatre to be causing or liable to cause annoyance to the public, or to endanger or be liable to endanger the public or Theatre, or to be otherwise undesirable.
Support YOUR Non-Profit Center for the Arts and purchase tickets FIRST!
The State Theatre is supported entirely by donations from people like you! Many patrons don’t realize that the State Theatre is a 501(c)3 non-profit center for the arts and needs your support to survive. You can contribute by becoming a Member of the State Theatre today. Starting at just $75, membership lasts for one full year* and is tax-deductible!