Please submit resume to email@example.com
Job Description: To conduct work, including but not limited to performing work of bookkeeping, accounting and clerical/administrative functions.
Requirements and Tasks:
• Post daily sales receipts from the box office settlement reports
• Post deposits and vendor bills
• Record general journal entries
• Maintain customer and vendor records. Ensure vendors are coded correctly for 1099 and W-9 on file
• Analyze and reconcile general ledger accounts
• Cash count of Bar and Concession sales and reset of cash bags
• Make bank deposits
• Bank statement reconciliation
• Assist with reporting and filing 1099’s.
• Diagnose accounting problems and ensure information is coded and recorded correctly
• Maintains historical records by filing documents and archiving for document retention
• Performs other duties as assigned from time to time by accountant
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
• Minimum of successfully completing 2 courses in bookkeeping/accounting
• Minimum of two years responsible accounting or bookkeeping experience
• Experience in use of QuickBooks accounting software or equivalent accounting software
• Experience in use of Microsoft word processing and excel with templates and spreadsheets
• Manual skills for typing, keying, filing, storage and removal of records
• Must be able to keep information strictly confidential
• Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing
• Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
• Ability to operate calculator, computer, and other general office equipment
Please send resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
The duties of the assistant custodian are designed to keep the facility clean and sanitary for the Theatre’s patrons, guests and staff.
This is a part time hourly position and the qualities we are seeking include friendliness, reliability, trustworthy, loyal and must be dedicated to the Theatre’s staff and mission.
Requirements and Tasks:
• Cleaning areas including the Theatre, Ballroom, Gallery, Dressing Rooms,
Catering Hall, restrooms, Administrative Offices etc.
• Snow Removal as Required
• Light maintenance work
Hours are on an as-needed basis and will vary week to week and will include some Saturdays and Sundays. Hours generally fall between 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM